It has been nice to see the sun out occasionally this week and that has also meant lots of interested buyers.
We are finding the market is more sensible than it has been for the past few years. Potential buyers are thinking before they act which is leading to properties staying on the market longer than they did this time last year, however listings are still moving if priced correctly and presented well.
• Residential properties are receiving more interest.
• Last weekend 2 out of 4 homes at Open for Inspections received accepted offers.
• Investors are looking to buy and sell while keeping options open for future opportunities.
• General Enquiries are up.
• Clients are looking for commercial and Industrial land to buy or lease as our area is more affordable than other areas, in turn bringing business and jobs to the area.
• Downsizers are still looking for homes close to shops and other amenities.
• People looking to move from Bacchus Marsh, Geelong, and Melbourne to Ballan
• Banks are still settling same number of transactions as this time last year
We have one new listing this week, The Rokewood Hotel, 75 Ferrars Road Rokewood.
Freehold and lease for sale $1,300,000.
• Modern Equipment Throughout
• Modern Commercial Kitchen
• 6 Air-Conditioned Rooms
• Solid Cement Structure
• 2000m2 Corner Allotment
• Walk in Walk out
• 5 Year Wind Turbine Project Starting Soon
Remember if you would like any help or advise with any Real Estate issues please don’t hesitate to reply to this email or call me on 0411132623.
Also, don`t forget the Ballan Farmers Market is back this Saturday. If you’re in the area pop in and say hello to all the wonderful stall holders and support local!
Until next week
Property of the Week
91 Inglis St, Ballan
Choose from 6 quality built double storey townhouses, all in the heart of town.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with walk in or built in robes
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Kitchen with separate dining.
- 2 living areas
- Separate study in Units 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Direct garage entry
- Double garages
- Unit 1 – SOLD
- Unit 2
- Unit 3 – SOLD
- Unit 4
- Unit 5
- Unit 6