Welcome to the McFall Real Estate Weekly Update for another week.
It`s been another big week in the McFall Office, with multiple offers, market appraisals, open for inspections, meetings with buyers and a settlement thrown in for good measure.
I have noticed a lot of chatter regarding selling in Spring with potential sellers engaging agents and looking to prepare their properties for a spring sale. Spring is a busy time for Real Estate, with the flowers in bloom, sunny days attracting more buyers and people looking to move into a new home before Christmas.
How to best prepare for a Spring sale,
• Spring Clean – Include items like windows, inside of cupboards and those places we don`t look at but a potential buyer might
• Complete those long overdue maintenance issue – such as peeling paint or a missing roof tile
• Declutter – Donate or dispose anything unused
• Improve your curb appeal – Stop before entering your driveway, what’s the first thing a potential purchaser would see?
• Don’t forgot the outside – Keep lawns maintained, keep the paths weed free, If you have extra funds add an outdoor entertaining area
Hopefully with spring and warmer weather housing developments can progress a lot quicker than they have during winter. Many clients are waiting for land to settle to start the building their dream homes. We are also expecting a few more developments to be available to sell in spring including a 35 + subdivisions in Ballan.
Keep an eye out for 22 Blackwood St, Ballan. A new listing to McFall Real Estate. Which is due for photography this week and hopefully hitting RealEstate.com by the end of the week.
3 Bedroom home set on a ½ acre corner allotment. With multiple sheds and a large carport this property is definitely worth an inspection.
Remember if you would like any help or advise with any Real Estate issues please don’t hesitate to reply to this email or call me on 0411132623.
Thank you for taking the time to read this update.
– Caine Hunter
Property of the Week
Rokewood Hotel/75 Ferrars Street, ROKEWOOD
Rokewood Hotel known for its great service and atmosphere, big home cooked food and great pizza, cold beer and friendly staff could be all yours.
With all equipment included to operate in a walk-in walk out sale you could be serving your loyal customers in days. The Rokewood Hotel freehold is set on a large corner allotment of approx. 2000m2.
• Accommodation includes 6 Bedrooms with own Split Systems
• Modern updated interior
• Updated Commercial Kitchen
• Bar, dining area, pool table and outdoor deck.